Thursday, April 10, 2014

Serendipity card with 3D bee

Have been making cards for several exchanges I am participating in.  This one features a blue green serendipity background I made a while back.  I trimmed it to size and used my new Deco Framelits (SU) to cut a hole in the middle of it and attached it to my card front using 3D foam tape. For the center I layered a colour printed flower image onto white and adhered it in the space using more 3D foam tape.  I added a length of white vintage seam binding across the card layering it below the image and tied a short piece to the left hand side to simulate a bow.  I found this bee on my desk that was left over from this little book project and it looked perfectly at home with my flowers so I attached it to my card front using a piece of 3D foam tape.
So, this card has a lot of texture and dimension!! I will be sending it on its way in today's mail.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments