Thursday, April 17, 2014

Heart Thank you card

Made this card for a couple of special people which we were with a couple of weeks ago and I wanted them to know how much I appreciate their invitation to participate in their event.
I found this pink frame in my die cut stash and thought it would work very well over vellum so I went looking in my digital images to find something that would work for this card.  I found this tree (CLKER) and thought it would be most appropriate for the occasion.  I added a little Thanks near the bottom of the tree and laser printed it.  I glued the pink frame to the vellum using double sided tape and then trimmed the vellum to leave a bit of frame all the way around. I sponged the heart in the tree along with the edges of the pink layer.
This was a quick and easy card!!  Really like the way it turned out!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments