Saturday, February 16, 2013

Race car birthday card

 Hey!  When you are four you think race cars are just awesome!!  My oldest grandson turns four next week and his Mom is making him a race car birthday - invitations, decorations and cake!!  So I made him a race car card!!
I downloaded the graphic from CLKER and colour printed it on white cardstock along with the greeting.   I trimmed this element very closely around the bottom of the car and leaving a box at the top around the greeting.  I added a tag with a silver #4 and tied it on with some black and white bakers twine.  I added the stitching to the box because it needed "just a bit of something"!!  I embossed the card front using a TH embossing folder that has checks and some distressing which works really well with the car!!!  His little brother is turning one three days earlier so all the gifts and card were sent on their way for the party next weekend!!  His card is here!  Needless to say there is at least one little red race car in that box!!

Therese






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments