Sunday, July 29, 2012

Christmas card - Joy!

This card features some really nice decorative paper!!  To let the paper shine I added a simple colour printed image over the paper and a simple cardstock layer below it.  For a bit of bling I used a glitter gel pen on the greeting.
My inspiration for this card was one of a series of cards I found on Splitcoast Stampers.  The series was developed by Gisele for creating 16 cards using one piece of 12 x12 decorative paper.  The paper she used was perfectly suited for this "One sheet Wonder" technique.  You can check out all of the cards in the series on her blog, I  SPI.  Here is another set of cards she created!!
There are so many reasons for creating Christmas cards early - one of them is to get a chance to play with all that wonderful Christmas paper we have in our stashes and come up with cards that highlight them in the best possible way!!  Enjoy!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments