Monday, July 14, 2008

My Art - ATCs for trading

These are the ATCs I made for trading at Stamp Fest on Saturday!! It was a great day and a carload of us went to Bancroft!! There were some terrific make and takes put on by the vendors - waterfall card by Stamp Barn, Positive-Negative card by Frogs Whiskers, glitter card by Stamplicity, watercolour card by Scrapbook Moment and more, tags by Stamp Cellar, angelina fiber by Class Acts, and several more that I cannot recall! The crowd was not as large a usual which made it great for shopping! We all got some goodies and then did another round before we headed home in early afternoon. There were not many who had ATCs for trading - thanks to Dyke, Marilyn and Susan. I got some neat ones in return. I had also took some of my ATCs from previous years in case the demand was high so a few of those were traded away as well.

So if anyone is interested in trading 1 for 1 ATCs please send me an email (under profile) and we can set up a swap!! Counting across then down #3 and #6 are no longer available.

It was fun making these. Started with a blue leather paper I created a while back (acrylic paint on cardstock, glue on tissue paper and then paint on more acrylic paint) onto which I layered paste paper dresses in yellow (one pink one). I colour printed heads from various copyright free images I have and layered those on the top. For some I layered fiber arms behind the dress, for others I just added arms on the sides. It was great fun!!

Here are the few extras I brought along for trading from past years. Counting across then down #2, & #4 are no longer available.




Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments